Poor Lisa, but she got the window bed, and she seemed to be knowing Andy and Jeremy very well. So, I don't think it would be a problem..
We all showered one by one and were ready to go. Lisa, Andy, Jer and I left for lunch, while Ash and Mel were still inside. Ash was busy showering, while Mel was still unpacking.
"Hey, so have you read Divergent trilogy? I mean since you suggested the name and all.." Asked Jeremy.
"Of course! Are you a fan too?"
"I am." He winked. Okay, so this trip was surely getting better!
And soon we started talking. The group wasn't that bad, it was actually fun.
"So then, I was so damn lazy to walk, and I couldn't think of anything better, so I slept on the ground, and started rolling down! Luckily it was a downhill slope." I completed. Yep, that happened..
"What!?" Andy and Jer both burst out in fits of laughter.
And Lisa just wiped her fake tears.
"I think you just owned my weirdness" stated Lisa.
"Oh, weird? Once I chased a monkey, and ended up getting slapped so many times that I had to spend the night in the hospital." Andy pouted.
"Oh my gods!" I burst out laughing. Seriously Monkeys?
"Percy Jackson?" Jeremy asked.
"You bet!" I winked.
"What time is it?" I asked Lisa.
"5pm" replied Andy instead. Shit 5? I had to take my medicine!
"Hey guys, sorry, I'll be back. Gotta take some Meds." I called out, excusing myself.
As I neared the door I heard Mel and Ashton laughing..Laughing? Why? Being the annoying impatient ass I am, I peeked in the door, making sure, I was quiet.
What I saw was hard to process. My eyes already seemed to tear up.
There in front of me, Ashton was kneeling down, Holding Mels hand and giggling along with her, then suddenly they seemed to be lost in each others eyes. Then Ashton pulled her closer- WAS HE GOING TO KISS HER? Shit. He pecked her lips and them moved on to her cheeks. Slowly placing kisses on either side of her face. Then, he whispered something to her.
I couldn't see that anymore.
I ran out, whispering to myself, no no no. I din't go back to the dinning hall, instead ran out towards the woods. This can't be happening. I cried and tears seemed to just keep falling. They just wouldn't stop.
I reached a huge tree, and sank towards the ground. Burying my face into my palms.
"Anna? Shit. Are you alright?" I heard Jer.
I looked up, yep, it was him.
"I-I saw that, you ran out after seeing them. Is, you like him?" He asked me.
"That obvious?" I asked.
He nodded.
"I love him, I've loved him forever! Its hard, its so hard Jer."
Without hesitating Jeremy sat down next to me, and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed even more.
"I love Ashton." I whispered.







0 (mga) komento:
Post a Comment